HUE+ is an advanced digitally controlled lighting solution for your PC. It uses CAM software for intuitive controls and allows for in-depth illumination customization. Setting up the device is easy with versatile installation options featuring a daisy chained design and magnetic LED strips. HUE+ empowers you to personalize your system with unmatched lighting possibilities.
HUE+ lets you light up your system like never before. It is a digitally controlled lighting solution that combines intuitive software and versatile routing options to give you unprecedented PC illumination possibilities.
Using CAM software, the HUE+ includes 8 preset effects with in-depth customization. With dual-channel lighting output, each channel is capable of supporting up to 4 LED strips and can be configured to run separate effects.
Simple and Versatile
Setting up the HUE+ is both simple and versatile with directional and daisy-chained designed LED strips. With magnets built into the strips, quickly lay them onto any magnetic surfaces or use the double-sided tape to fix them into position to non-magnetic surfaces.
Configuring your PC's lighting effects just got easier. With Smart mode and the built-in Overlay functionality, HUE+ lighting effects reacts to your PC and makes your system come to life.
With Audio mode, the HUE+ light effects reacts to the audio output of your PC. Whether it's that latest sound track you are listening to or want to get a bigger kick out of that game you are playing, HUE+ beats to your systems sounds.
• Material: Steel, Plastic, PCB
• Dimensions: 100mm x 70mm x 23.5mm
• Form Factor: 2.5 Drive Bay
• Mounting: HUE+ Body: Screws, LED Strip: 3M Double-sided tape
• Connections: 1 x Molex power, 1 x Internal micro-USB cable, 2 x 500 mm Connection cable
• Included Accessories: 1 x 500 mm Extension cable, 1 x 300 mm Extension cable, 2 x 100 mm Extension cable, 4 x Screws, 5 x Cable ties
• Output Channels: 2
• Output LED Quantity: Up to 40 per channel
• LED Strip Length: 300 mm, 10-LED
• LED Strip Width: 10mm
• LED Modes: Presets, Smart, Custom, and Audio
• LED Color: Color Changing RGB
• Control Method: CAM Software
• Input Voltage and Connector: 5V Molex 4-pin connector
• Output Channel Voltage: DC 5V