The Corsair Gaming K95 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard begins with the performance of the legendary K95, and adds multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited customization. Every key is backed with a Cherry MX RGB key switch for precise actuation and superior feel. 122 full key rollover and 100% anti-ghosting ensure accurate gameplay, and the 18 G-keys can hold up to 108 macros for faster gaming.
Multi color, per key backlighting for virtually unlimited customization Every one of the keys can be assigned a unique backlighting color from a palette of 16.8 million. This gives you opportunities for key binding that you’ve never seen before in a mechanical keyboard.
100% Cherry MX Red Key Switches
Cherry MX Red switches are a great choice if you want comfort and speed. You get 60g of feedback with a light click, so you get both aural and tactile response. If you want maximum feedback on when you’re hitting the actuation point, Reds are for you.
• Aircraft-grade black anodized brushed aluminum finish
• You get impressive looks, light weight, and the rugged durability you need for a keyboard that’s going to see a lot of action.
• 18 G-keys with up to 108 macros for faster gaming
• Get easy access to your most frequently used macros, presets and key combinations even during the most intense action. You can set up three banks of up to 36 programmable functions each. Macros can be created on the fly, customized, and activated with a single keystroke.
• 100% anti-ghosting with 122 key rollover on USB
• Every keystroke translates into accurate gameplay—even when multiple keys are pressed. There’s no signal degradation, and it keeps up with you, no matter how fast you play.
• If the 18 G-keys just aren’t enough, you can set up any key to trigger a macro. The all-new control panel software makes it easy. FPS, MOBA, or even Minecraft… the K95 RGB has it covered.
• The K95 RGB uses a Panasonic display controller for amazing multicolor, multi-layered light shows -- pulsing, waving and cascading lighting in 16.8 million colors.
• Onboard memory to take performance and lighting settings with you
• Do you take your gaming to go? Built-in storage lets you set it up once, and take it anywhere.
• Easy-access dedicated multimedia controls.
• You don’t just play games – you play music and video, too. Play, stop, pause, skip tracks and adjust volume directly from the K95 RGB.
The power of CUE
The K95 RGB can have each key assigned its own unique backlighting color and intensity for virtually unlimited customization. When the action is fast and furious, microseconds count, and multicolor key bindings can put you in control of your game like never before. The intuitive and powerful Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software makes it easy to set up sophisticated animated macros and lighting effects for a visually amazing experience.